About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
Hi there! I am a Registered Nurse that has worked in both Medical-Surgical nursing and Newborn Nursery/Women's Health. I've been honored to care for patients as they take their last breath and as they cry their first. This August I am returning to Mercy Ships for 9 months as a nurse caring for Women's Health patients. I pray that the Lord will use me to speak life and love into these ladies lives.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Osman part 2

If you read my post titled "Hope and Healing," then you will remember Osman. He is a sweet boy at the Hope Center that I visit once or twice a week. Usually we play catch, take pictures, or sing together. The last time I was there, I asked him if he knew "Jesus Loves Me," and he didn't. So I taught it to him! He was so cute trying to sing the English words. :)

I received a request for a video of Osman singing. So the other day when I visited, I asked him if I could record him. The boys were all so energetic...several were singing together. Finally I was able to film him singing, but I was sure to take snaps of the other boys so they wouldn't be jealous!



I'm sorry I can't post videos very often, because they take a long time to load. I hope you enjoyed this!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Mom will be crying when she watches this, guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete